skip to Main Content
(316) 729-0100 7570 W. 21st St. Bldg 1026 - Ste. A Wichita, KS 67205 COVID-19 State of KS Executive Order No. 20-20 Make Your Payment Here

When a loved one dies, if there is property that is owned in the name of that person, without any other joint owner or death beneficiary designated, the family may need to distribute the assets of the estate under the watch of the probate court to ensure that all actions are carried out according to the terms set forth in the will. While this is a generally straightforward process, it can be time-consuming and costly. We can help guide you through this process in an efficient and effective manner.

We Can Handle All of Your Estate Administration Needs

We can help you with all aspects of probate and estate administration. In addition to helping you with the distribution of assets outlined in a will, we can help you in administering any type of trust, including living trusts. You can rely on us to ensure that an estate will pass through probate according to the law and to the final wishes of a loved one.

You Can Avoid Probate With Proper Planning

Generally, most probate matters and will contests can be avoided through proper Life Care Planning. At Larson and Brown, our lawyers will work closely with you to develop a plan for your family’s future. However, sometimes probate is unavoidable, such as when a loved one dies without leaving a will. When this occurs, we will guide families through the process and will work to make the estate administration go as smoothly as possible.

Back To Top